Earlier today, a new version of Genesis is released – Genesis 2.0.1 by StudioPress. It is a maintenance release which fixes many bugs and issue with the current version of Genesis Framework. The latest version of Genesis Framework from StudioPress is available for download in members area and it is recommended to all users that they must update Genesis Framework to latest version as soon as possible. But before updating Genesis Framework to latest version make sure that you backup your WordPress website/blog so that if something goes wrong while updating Genesis Framework to latest version, then you can easily backup your WordPress website/blog in a single click.
Latest version of Genesis Framework comes with fixing some minor bugs & cleaning up few things. Detailed information listed below:
Genesis 2.0.1 – What’s New?
post_author_linkshortcode for XHTML themes.
- Fixed empty document title for custom post type archive settings usage.
moretag on home page loop with Featured Post.
- Fixed Leave a Comment link when no comments are present.
- Improved genesis_get_cpt_archive_types_names() to always return an array.
- Improved external resources by using relative protocol.
- Improved term meta field names.
- Improved files to consistently use Unix line-endings.
- Removed type hint from sanitization filter.
Regular updates from StudioPress make Genesis a must-have theme framework for creating websites/blogs in less time & that too optimized for SEO. So, for what you are thinking off? Update Genesis Framework from StudioPress to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of Genesis Framework, get it from here: